Western Waterlands Region of Kentucky
Home > Find a B&B > Search by Region > Western Waterlands
Experience a personalized way to stay in the Kentucky Western Waterlands Region when you enjoy a stay with our member bed and breakfasts. These inspected B&B inns are convenient to the attractions of this region, including:
- Water sports and outdoor adventures at and around the Mississippi & Ohio Rivers and Kentucky Lake & Lake Barkley
- Friendly, historic and authentically Kentuckian communities offering unique shopping, dining, arts and culture
- "Living House" museums
- The biggest antique mall in the state
- Kentucky's largest Amish community
- and much more...all connected by the lush farmland and park-like scenery of the region
We invite you to browse the member bed & breakfasts and inns of the Kentucky Western Waterlands Region and indulge in the distinctive accommodation and individualized service to ensure the best possible stay.
There are no results found.