Southern Lakes Region of Kentucky
Home > Find a B&B > Search by Region > Southern Lakes
Enrich your visit to the Southern Lakes Region of Kentucky when you choose to stay at our member bed and breakfasts. These inspected B&B inns are located within easy of the highlights of the regions, including:
- Charming, historic small towns
- Fishing, boating and recreation at and around the 1,200 miles of shoreline at many scenic lakes and rivers
- The Civil War Battlefield, National Cemetery and State Park at Spring Mills
- Railroad tours of historic coal country
- and much more...all connected by authentic Kentucky cuisine, arts and culture.
We invite you to browse the member bed & breakfasts and inns of the Kentucky Southern Lakes Region and discover how their exclusive lodging and individualized service will help you make the most of your vist.
Farm House InnPhone: 606-376-7383
The Farm House Inn is a destination for those seeking retreat on a farm within a forest. Ideal for musicians, artists, writers, photographers - seekers of renewal and close contact with forest, wildlife, clifflines, waterfalls-the diverse flora and fauna of south central Kentucky.
Parkers Lake (Lake Cumberland), KentuckyView more details and photos Go to Website
$259 - $145