Daniel Boone Country Region of Kentucky
Home > Find a B&B > Search by Region > Daniel Boone Country
Complement your adventure in the Kentucky Daniel Boone Country Region when you choose to stay with our member bed and breakfasts. These inspected B&B inns are found throughout the region, near:
- Cumberland Falls State Park - the "Niagara of the West" - offering great river kayaking
- Picturesque views while hiking in Daniel Boone National Forest
- The wonderment of Natural Bridge
- ATV riding at Black Mountain Off-road Adventure Park
- Rock climbing at Torrent Falls
- Music, arts, museums and historic sites
- and much more...all connected by the area's scenic byways
We invite you to browse the member bed & breakfasts and inns of the Kentucky Daniel Boone Country Region and take advantage of their personalized lodging and singular service as part of your visit.
Snug Hollow Farm B&BPhone: 606-723-4786
Southern Living calls us "1 of the 5 Most Romantic Places of the South." 300 secluded acre farm 1 hour+ from Lexington. Restored log cabin,cabin by the creek & farmhouse. Featherbeds, handmade quilts, porches, fireplace & library.Gourmet vegetarian dining. 50 Best Girlfriends Getaways.
Irvine (Berea), KentuckyView more details and photos Go to Website
$235 - $139
Harmony House Bed and BreakfastPhone: 606.435.2079
Toll Free: 866.972.9704
Owner and Innkeeper, Sherry Spradlin said the Bed and Breakfast, which boasts three private suites, recently opened. The business is located at an historic house at 300 Broadway in Hazard. The house was originally built in 1922, and once was the home of St. Ceielus School of music.
Hazard, KentuckyView more details and photos Go to Website
$145 - $125