The Doctor's Inn of Berea is a Georgian style home built in 1949 by the parents of Dr. Bill Baker located on the main street of Berea within blocks of the shopping areas, resturants and Berea College. Dr. Bill retired as an Orthodontist and returned to his home town of Berea in 1994. After an extnesive renovation of the house, the Doctor's Inn was opened in January of 1995. Both Bill and Biji enjoy preparing the meals served, Bill's specialty is the "heart attack" fare of country ham, biscuits, red-eye gravy, grits, fried apples off the apple trees he planted as a teenager. Biji likes to try the spinach quiche, and eggs Benedict specials. Cocoa and Whitman, chocolate labradors love to entertain the guests on the patio for social hour and viewing the wildlife and mountain scenery as the sun goes down.