Daniel Boone Country Region of Kentucky
Home > Find a B&B > Search by Region > Daniel Boone Country
Complement your adventure in the Kentucky Daniel Boone Country Region when you choose to stay with our member bed and breakfasts. These inspected B&B inns are found throughout the region, near:
- Cumberland Falls State Park - the "Niagara of the West" - offering great river kayaking
- Picturesque views while hiking in Daniel Boone National Forest
- The wonderment of Natural Bridge
- ATV riding at Black Mountain Off-road Adventure Park
- Rock climbing at Torrent Falls
- Music, arts, museums and historic sites
- and much more...all connected by the area's scenic byways
We invite you to browse the member bed & breakfasts and inns of the Kentucky Daniel Boone Country Region and take advantage of their personalized lodging and singular service as part of your visit.
Bowen Farm Bed & BreakfastPhone: 606.359.3366
The Homestead was built by Joe Bowen out of repurposed materials. Nearly all of the wood, the doors, and stairs came from buildings which were to be destroyed. Even some of the ornate features, kitchen island, and chandeliers came from other buildings. There are two rooms available for your Homestead Stay. Breakfast is served in the Homestead every morning.
Stanton, KentuckyView more details and photos Go to Website View availability
$0 - $0
Snug Hollow Farm B&BPhone: 606-723-4786
Southern Living calls us "1 of the 5 Most Romantic Places of the South." 300 secluded acre farm 1 hour+ from Lexington. Restored log cabin,cabin by the creek & farmhouse. Featherbeds, handmade quilts, porches, fireplace & library.Gourmet vegetarian dining. 50 Best Girlfriends Getaways.
Irvine (Berea), KentuckyView more details and photos Go to Website
$235 - $139