Home > Innkeepers Section
- Press Releases
- Annual Conferences
- Aspiring Innkeepers
- Join BBAK
- Green Lodging
- Inns for Sale
- BBAK Classifieds
- Associate Members
"We are a Professional Association of Kentucky Innkeepers, dedicated to providing a unique, quality- assured Bed & Breakfast/Small Inn hospitality experience. We strive to be the best at what we do, individually and as a group. We work together to educate, promote, and support efforts to set standards for our profession."
What Is BBAK?
BBAK is a non-profit, statewide organization that is a member driven organization dedicated
to the advancement and support of the Bed and Breakfast Industry.
Our highly esteemed family of nearly 30 Bed & Breakfast Inns is popular with discerning travelers who are looking for a very personal and unique hospitality experience.
Our member inns enjoy a wealth of benefits through their association with BBAK.
Our criteria and standards for membership set the stage for our unparalleled level of Quality Accommodations and Guest Satisfaction.
BBAK Leadership is based on the following:
Guided by individual innkeepers - regular members of BBAK
Communications through Regional Representatives as well as implementation
of a wide-variety of member networking opportunities
Governed by a Volunteer Board of Directors
- A listing on the BBAK Website: www.kentuckybb.com, (Specials, Hyperlinks, Trails)
- Receive a monthly newsletter filled with Helpful Tips & Information
- Discount on conference registration for annual meeting
- Inclusion in BBAK’s Gift Certificate Program
- Opportunity for co-op marketing advertising opportunities
- Member services discounts on a variety of products
- Information on vendors such as credit card processors, insurance, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in Reciprocal Lodging with other member inns
- Mentorship of all new members & Lasting Friendships with Fellow Innkeepers
- Regional meetings with opportunities for small group discussions and networking
- Discount on PAII Membership
- Representation involving Legislative Lobbying Efforts
- Educational & Professional Growth Opportunities
- Leadership Opportunities to help support & advance the organization
- And above all, the knowledge that all members are inspected and approved by a professional organization with high quality standards.
Why Join BBAK? It's an investment in your business, our Industry, and enables a significant marketing reach that an individual Innkeeper may not be able to achieve on their own. Membership provides credibility, networking and referrals from other members, and the best educational hospitality training and Industry relationships available in Kentucky. Call for additional details: 1.800.288.8188
Thank you for Your Membership in BBAK!