Western Waterlands Region of Kentucky
Home > Find a B&B > Search by Region > Western Waterlands
Experience a personalized way to stay in the Kentucky Western Waterlands Region when you enjoy a stay with our member bed and breakfasts. These inspected B&B inns are convenient to the attractions of this region, including:
- Water sports and outdoor adventures at and around the Mississippi & Ohio Rivers and Kentucky Lake & Lake Barkley
- Friendly, historic and authentically Kentuckian communities offering unique shopping, dining, arts and culture
- "Living House" museums
- The biggest antique mall in the state
- Kentucky's largest Amish community
- and much more...all connected by the lush farmland and park-like scenery of the region
We invite you to browse the member bed & breakfasts and inns of the Kentucky Western Waterlands Region and indulge in the distinctive accommodation and individualized service to ensure the best possible stay.
Futrell House Bed & BreakfastPhone: 270-522-9214
The Futrell House Bed & Breakfast is a historic home built in 1878 and is located on Main Street in Cadiz, Kentucky. We are located just moments from Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.
Cadiz (Grand Rivers), Kentucky
View more details and photos Go to Website
Maple Hill Bed & BreakfastPhone: 270-388-4963
Beautiful Plantation home built in 1850 overlooking beautiful Lake Barkley. This western Ky home situated in the Kentucky Lake - Barkley Lakes area is like stepping back in time but with the modern conviences of today. Come and sit a spell on the front porch and watch the sunset on the water!
Eddyville (Paducah), Kentucky
View more details and photos Go to Website View availability